Saturday, January 26, 2008

So I decided I wanted a place to ramble

Hello everyone! If you're reading this, you're probably a friend of mine, or maybe a friend of a friend. On the off chance you aren't, a quick introduction. I'm your typical child of the late 80's/early 90's tech geek. Outside of the typical geek stuff (computers, SF, video games, etc.) I'm also a big soccer fan, particularly of the Colorado Rapids of Major League Soccer. For a while I was writing for the now-defunct Rapidsfan.com, run by a good friend of mine, under the View From the Couch title. Since that closed up shop I've been rambling on BigSoccer, but I've decided that I needed my own place to talk.

Along with the regular talk about the Rapids, you'll probably also see comments about the various European soccer teams I follow, the U.S. National Teams, general soccer things of interest, and the occasional random posting. Posting will be more frequent during the MLS season, but I'm going to try to do no worse than weekly, and probably a couple of times a week at minimum.

Hopefully I don't bore you.

No comments: