Sunday, June 29, 2008

Response from Jeff Plush

I've already received a response from Jeff Plush, GM of the Rapids, to my email I posted below.

I don't want to post a private email without permission, but to paraphrase he said that he had just gotten back from Columbus and had not yet seen the interview I referred to. He will review it though and make sure he's aware of what was said. He said the Rapids are going through a tough time at the moment but feels confident the team will turn it around.

I have to say that I'm impressed with the quick response on a Sunday morning after travelling back for a road game. I may not always see eye to eye with his decisions or his handling of the team, but I have to respect somebody that's willing to take time out in this circumstance to respond personally to a fan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hell with Clavijo!!

Anonymous said...

The ways of Fernando are an-athema.