Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Rapids Hope To Be A Firebreak


So after breaking our losing streak its a quick turnaround with a midweek game tomorrow in Chicago and then the trip continues to Philly on Saturday.  The Rapids will face one of the biggest new names in the league in Chicago, Bastian Schweinsteiger.  Game time tomorrow is 6:30pm and the game is on Altitude.

The Rapids will be down Boateng for sure and probably Sjoberg.  Axel is back in training but I don't expect him to be in the 18 yet.

I'm not going to try to  predict a lineup for this one.  With the new formation and 3 games in a week I have no idea what Pablo will do.  I hope to see the 4-4-2 again and I hope Hairston stays at right back.

Prediction: 1-0 loss.  Short rest, travel, and w'ere still not a good team.  We'll look better than we have, especially if we stay in the 4-4-2, but it won't be enough.

No comments: